- From the Vice Provost for Research
- Research Ethics Multimedia
- Additional Reading on Ethics in Research
People at IIT Who Can Help With Research Ethics
- Patrick Corrigan, Chair of Institutional Review Board for Protection of Human Subjects, email@example.com or 312.567.6751
- Todd Diel, Chair of Institutional Biosafety Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.563.8190
- Chairperson, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, email@example.com
- Glenn Krell, Director of Research Compliance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.7141
Outside Resources for Ethics
- The Office of Research Integrity (US Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- Online Ethics Center, from the National Academy of Engineering; contains materials on a multitude of subjects for all disciplines funded by NSF.
- Resources for Research Ethics Education
- NC State University Resource Guide in Research Ethics
- Ethics in Science Page, Department of Chemistry, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA.
- Protecting Human Research Participants, a training course from the NIH Office of Extramural Research